Do you want to know what the best anti-aging therapy is? Firstly let us see what aging is all about. Aging brings along with it skin deterioration, weakening of muscles, increased mental anxiety and several health problems. What if all these problems have only one solution? It does! And the answer to all these problems is Yoga!
Here are some reasons why you should opt for yoga
• Yoga ameliorates the feeble body postures
• Strengthens abdominal muscles
• Increases flexibility of the spine and efficiency of loose muscles
• Rejuvenates the mind; at old age, the mind is anxious and even a small problem can be worrisome
• Yoga helps in making a person feel positive, enthusiastic, confident and relaxed.
From a common cold to a life threatening diseases like cancer, Yoga helps in providing resistance to the body.
Moreover, yoga provides the face with a natural face lift and reduces wrinkles, as the inverted positions in yoga firms up the skin.
These inverted positions also retard graying of hair! Increased blood supply to the hair follicles in the scalp, due to yoga postures, reverts graying of hair.
Yoga also provides a lot of benefits to internal organs, brain, spine and glands giving you a longer and healthier life. Be it hearing, vision or concentration, yoga helps maintain its efficacy!
There is a famous saying in yoga philosophy that a man’s age is determined by the flexibility of his muscles rather than amount of years he lived. Ageing is inevitable, but the art is to postpone it in the best manner- and what better means could we recommend than yoga?